News and Events
- Sakamoto, I., Chin, M., Chapra, A., & Ricciardi, J. (2009, February). A ‘normative’ homeless woman?: Social exclusion and resiliency of transwomen with experiences of homelessness. Presentation. Growing Home: Housing and Homelessness in Canada, Calgary, Canada, February, 19, 2009.
- Sakamoto, I., Chin, M., Chapra, A., & Ricciardi, J. (2008, November). Elucidating the experiences transwomen who are homeless: Community-based research. Presentation. Annual Program Meeting, Council of Social Work Education, Philadelphia, USA, November 2, 2008.
- Sakamoto, I., Maher, J., & Meeks, J., & Chin, M. (2009, January). Coming Together and Beyond: From a single arts-based research project to an arts-informed community-based research collaborative on homelessness. Presentation. Environmental Health Justice Seminar Series. Centre for Urban Health Initiatives, Toronto, Canada, January 13, 2009.
- Sakamoto, I., Ricciardi, J. Chapra, A., Wood, N., & Allan, B. (2008 May). Arts-based research as a tool of anti-oppression and human rights: A university-community collaboration focusing on social support of women experiencing homelessness. Presentation. Social Work National Conference, Toronto, Canada, May 24, 2008.
- Sakamoto, I., Ricciardi, J., Plyler, J., & Wood, N. (2007, August). Community Arts-Based Research for Action: Homeless Women, Housing and Social Support. American Psychological Association Annual Convention, San Francisco, USA.